I can fix the indenting on hal_lib.c

I'm not opposed to separate changes however I did use the pyhal.py to
create tests for testing hal_port code. pyhal.py is not actually required
for hal_port to function. (Assuming hal_port functions properly)

The halcompile.g doesn't strictly become a requirement until someone wants
to generate a .comp using hal_ports.

I can't say if pyhal.py should replace halmodule.cc.  My first approach was
to try to modify halmodule.cc but it was quite difficult to wrap my head
around which is why I wrote pyhal.py. pyhal.py could potentially replace
halmocdule.cc but I don't know exactly how that would effect existing
components. Is there a performance penalty? Can everything that
halmodule.cc do be done with pyhal.py? I don't know yet.

The remapping of M codes are part of a sample config only. It is an example
to show how I integrated the raster programmer component with the raster
realtime component. There are I'm sure many other ways to do this.

Right now the raster component is a software only version. My actual laser
machine has mesa hardware so I ultimately want to use datapainter instead
of the raster component. I'm sure that the ultimate driver for datapainter
will work in much the same fashion and share some code with the software
raster implementation.

It may be easier to understand if we did this as 2 separate commits.

hal changes
halcompile.g
hal_port tests
pyhal.py