On Friday 30 August 2019 18:54:31 John wrote:

> Hi Gene,
>
> git clone https://github.com/LinuxCNC/linuxcnc.git
> the/directory/to/clone/to
>
> Probably similar to my Rpi4 instructions for raspian 10.
>
> http://gnipsel.com/linuxcnc/uspace/rpi4-emc.html
>
> JT

Thanks a bunch John.

I have a 2G rpi4 here already, but haven't powered it up.  From the
heating rumors, I'd need to get one of those covers it all heat sinks
I've seen pix of but no one has offered them for sale yet the last time
I looked before my heart attack a couple weeks back. That screwed up my
schedule for a while.

Someone on the forum has a patch for rpspi.ko to make it run on an rpi4,
but I've not seen that code actually posted anyplace I could grab a copy
of yet. If you have it, can you email it, or better yet merge it into
the git?

I'm on take it easy (don't lift more than a gallon of milk) orders until
they put a new aortic valve in in the latter half of Sept, as an
outpatient of the cath-lab yet, and I'm doing fairly well on a 30% flow
and some stents as long as I follow orders.  I don't recommend actually
getting old, the only thing golden about these years is the morning
water in the toilet bowl. The rest of it is a pain in the butt. ;-)
There is only one advantage, I've outlived by about a decade, my only
true enemy...

Take care John, & thanks.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)