Tks Andy,
Your advice helped me figure out the problem. In this branch, the
*settings->kinsSwitch_flag* is used to indicate waiting for kinematics
switch done (handled in *execute_block* and return *INTERP_EXECUTE_FINISH*)
and it's set every G12.1 command so setting this flag twice in a gcode
command cause problem.

In order to avoid this problem, i tried create one more gcode command(i
call it G12), this command is used to switch kinematic to trivial kins. To
move joint:
     +  G12     (swtiching to trivial kin)
     +  G12.1 X_ Y_ Z_ (moving joints and switching back to original kin
after moving complete)
Using seperate command on two line work fine but if i put G12 and G12.1 in
one line, only G12 command is executed (this command has higher priority
order) , *G12.1 is skipped*. Then i have to find a way that make
interpreter wont skip this command.
Vào Th 3, 7 thg 1, 2020 vào lúc 20:15 andy pugh <bodge...@gmail.com> đã
viết:

> On Sat, 28 Dec 2019 at 04:25, Thắng Lê <lethang12...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > So i just have a question: *What difference between using 3 gcode
> commands
> > and use 3 functions in 1 gcode command?*
>
> Three separate G-code commands will execute in strict sequence, and
> the second will not start until the first has completed.
>
> Three commands on the same line will execute in their priority order.
> Or, at least, they should.
>
> If you are using remap, maybe you have found a wrinkle in the logic,
> if that is not what you are seeing?
>
> --
> atp
> "A motorcycle is a bicycle with a pandemonium attachment and is
> designed for the especial use of mechanical geniuses, daredevils and
> lunatics."
> — George Fitch, Atlanta Constitution Newspaper, 1912

Lê Thắng
Phone: (+84) 7722443855
Email: lethang12...@gmail.com
     \  -  \