Great work Chris, Confirmed as working here now on V 2.9 on my machine
Its interesting to watch motion.current_vel and your new
motion.requested-vel pins in halshow while running a job.
This will be very handy for plasma cutting.

And yes, state tags beckons if you feel the urge now you got this far.

Rod Webster
*1300 896 832*
+61 435 765 611
VMN®