If HTML docs were included for offline, I would have Pncconf load them.
PDF docs suck.

Those diagrams you reference are included in pncconf help page too.

________________________________
From: Rod Webster <r...@vmn.com.au>
Sent: July 13, 2020 8:11 PM
To: EMC developers <emc-developers@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Emc-developers] problem understanding diagram from help-pages of
pncconf

There is a separate heading about homing
http://linuxcnc.org/docs/devel/html/config/ini-homing.html
I don't  think pncconf docs should include anything about homing except a
reference to the homing configuration docs.
Data redundancy should be avoided at all costs. There must be only one
single point of truth!

Rod Webster
*1300 896 832*
+61 435 765 611