On 06/04/2021 05:35 PM, John Thornton wrote:
I noticed that the GWiz Wizard has not been touched for 12 years and seems to be unfinished. Should we depreciate that from master and remove it from the documents?

I was interesting in this as an extension to LinuxCNC. I converted one of my personal "wizards" to python a long time ago to see how difficult it was. Recently, I published source code for ALL my wizards on my web site. These are all in c, and generate g-code compatible with LinuxCNC.
(See http://pico-systems.com/gcode.html for the links.)
If somebody wanted to convert these to GWiz, or straight Python, please be my guest.

I use these programs very often to generate my G-code for machining panels. Probably, others have similar programs that could collectively make up a pretty good set of wizards.

Jon