Greetings to the entire LinuxCNC community.

Translations ........... the worst nightmare.
During the translation of documentation from English to Spanish in which I
worked last year I found many problems that were difficult to solve.
Example: the documentation of modules generated with halcompile.

But I don't think that's the root problem. My thought is that there are no
clear guidelines for both programmers and translators. Documentation
translation is not a trivial job. The number of factors to consider is
large; from the use of correct English by the editor of the original
documentation to a minimum knowledge of the subject by the translator.

GNU, KDE, or GNOME may have a lot of the work done:
- https://translationproject.org
- live.gnome.org/TranslationProject
- live.gnome.org/TranslationProject
I suggest analyzing how they are doing before making decisions.

Thanks!