Den 2022-03-01 kl. 22:06, skrev Jérémie Tarot:
Le mar. 1 mars 2022 à 21:40, Bari <bari00...@gmail.com> a écrit :

https://github.com/OpenEtherCATsociety/SOEM/blob/master/LICENSE

I don't understand how the last sentences could be compatible with GPL?

lhH EtherCat https://etherlab.org/en/ethercat/ I think is licensend under GPLv2 license. Master is implemented as kernel module and drivers are included in source code. Guess it should not be to hard to re implement to run as a real time thread and rename to Freecat.

in lgH there is some local changes to the original drivers I guess come kernel, not sure why. I had some problem SOEM with more than three Ethercat devices, message never arrived back in the ring, adding a router and it did, not sure if might have something to do with this.

Nicklas Karlsson