On Sun, 10 Jul 2022 at 23:34, Steffen Möller via Emc-developers
<emc-developers@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> 'LOG_LEVEL = 0' Default 0 Specify the log_level (default: -1)

I am not clear what to do with these comments....

Anyway, the default is zero:

https://github.com/LinuxCNC/linuxcnc/blob/master/src/emc/rs274ngc/rs274ngc_pre.cc#L838

But I didn't find a good source to expand what the various log levels
mean. Or how high the number can, or should, be.

RTAPI has a defined enum for debug level:
https://github.com/LinuxCNC/linuxcnc/blob/master/src/rtapi/rtapi.h#L162

But I am not clear if logging uses the same scale.

--
atp
lunatics."