Do we really need  a Bullseye release?
If the Debian release freeze starts In January and we've always had to
build from source on Bullseye, aren't we going backwards and doubling the
maintenance?
Can it be done in a chroot environment? I thought that's what buildbots did.

I can ask nicely, but don't want to stretch the friendship unless we have
to.

Rod Webster
*1300 896 832*
+61 435 765 611