Ahhh I've given up on anything happening for the RPi5 regarding the SPI
stuff.
Going my own way with a "roll my own" EPP card, got a little HP T610 Plus
that should be fine for running the
'53 based Myford ML7\Super 7 abomination. Or a Jxxxx dual core celeron
board that gathering dust after jumping onto
the Odroid bandwagon.