On 3/9/24 20:38, gene heskett wrote:
This gcode, when I can get it to run, finda all 8 holes just fine.  And now it will not run twice, refusing to go past the first move command on the 2nd try after a full restart, and rehome.. With no reported errors on the first run.. This is the current copy attached. nuke any others you might have before saving it, I won't touch till someone tells me to.

Thanks all. Take care & stay well.

Cheers, Gene Heskett, CET.

Since no one has commented I updated to todays build, no help there. lcnc refuses to move the machine by my code more than once per startup.

Does not highlight the failing line, no error messages except related to my camera which doesn't work on the terminal its started from. debug statements work up to the first s1000 call, but no further, the machine CAN move by hand or be rehomed but my code can't even start the spindle.

It will do anything I've tried from the mdi.

The only thing different between this code and other code I've written is the use of #[2xx+#50] syntax, where #50 is the loop counter start it 0, max 7, to access 6 10 element arrays, starting at 200,210,220,230,240 & 250, theoretically using 8 of the 10 locations which the part I have written uses to contain the xyz locations of the locations about 5mm away from each hole for the Z check location , that is 3 of the 6 arrays, and 3 more arrays to contain the XY's found for each of the 8 holes. Seems pretty simple and conventional.

But w/o any error msgs, indicating what died, how should I proceed?

The backplot has no problems displaying it including my mistakes. The coupling between the backplot and code list at the bottom works flawlessly.

Many thanks to anyone who can help.

Cheers, Gene Heskett, CET.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis