On 3/11/24 12:31, andy pugh wrote:
On Mon, 11 Mar 2024 at 00:11, gene heskett <ghesk...@shentel.net> wrote:

Since no one has commented I updated to todays build, no help there.
lcnc refuses to move the machine by my code more than once per startup.

It sounds like the code leaves a parameter in a state that causes the
code to skip.

If it isn't error-ing then it is probably running to completion, but
not doing what you expect.

Try running through it in single-block mode.

I got tired of looking at all the screaming qt was doing trying to get my camera to work, so I commented it out. Another and2 fixed the false atspeed indicator saying its at speed when stopped. But what I set for MIN_VELOCITY in the spindle_0 section of the ini has no effect. I still have to click the + button to start the spindle at about 105 revs. So now its warmed up, I'll go play.

Cheers, Gene Heskett, CET.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis