Jim, the problem does exist when you are trying to send a message
with double quotes to EMC-PSTC or TREG from RCIC message archive
(VCH). That's because of my limited programming ability.

If you directly sent the message to the group, I'm afraid
that's the problem of your mail path. I have the same problem if
I try to send a message to the group from my company ccmail
account. It goes nowhere!

Regards,

Tom

BTW, my little ad,

RCIC = Regulatory Compliance Information Center at
http://uc.com/compliance_engineering/