Joseph,

A number of directories is available.  I have found them in the Austin
public library, probably because they're used by many kinds of businesses,
not all of which are involved in broadcasting.  The one I've found most
useful is the "Yale Directory of Public and Broadcast Media."  There may be
a newer edition, but the latest I've seen is 1994.

Brad Rehm (br...@texas.net)
Professional Testing (EMI), Inc.
Round Rock, TX