Harold and others on PSTC -

>From an end users standpoint, I think there are a couple ways of handling
name changes for component manufacturers, in order to keep from haveing to
change every Certification Report.

Not quite sure how to handle other agencies, but I believe the UL SEC GENERAL
is an ideal place for a general change that will affect numerous products.  I
have never had the need to apply for this type of description for changes to
the name of a component manufacturer, but I have used the Sec General to
describe items that apply to numerous products.

Also, it seems that the CSA DESIGN MANUAL might be a cost effective method,
since it is referred to in each.Report.

Charlie Bayhi
c.ba...@ieee.org