Subject: EU 12-month "administrative tolerance"
Author:  m_sher...@delphi.com at !INTERNET
Date:    4/24/96 9:11 PM

Just read an article from the 4 April 1996 issue of the
(London?) Financial Times that quotes a Dave Imeson, identified
as EMC manager of IBM UK services, as saying that there has
been an agreement among the EU member states to have a 12-month
period of "administrative tolerance" re the EMC directive.

Anybody know what Dave might be referring to?

Mike Sherman
Product Safety Engineer
FSI International
m_sher...@delphi.com