Below, Bruce Hunter assumes Hans Mellberg is using an air gap comprised
of traces on a printed wiring board.  When I first read Hans' message, I
thought he was discussing discrete components.  I have seen both used,
but would like to ask you, Hans, to clarify your application, before we
get off on a tangent.

Regards,

Peter L. Tarver
Nortel