  The specifics are as follows:

  Date:   Wednesday, March 5, 1997      Time:     6:30pm

  Location:    Exabyte
               1685 38th Street
               Boulder, CO  80304

  If a map is needed, let me know when you advise me of your attendance.

  Agenda:
  1)   Updated CPSTC Directory will be available
  2)   Attendance
  3)   Reminder - meetings will be held every other month on the first
          Wed. The next meeting will be on Wednesday, May 7, 1997.
  4)   Presentation: Dave Pedersen, of the UL local office in Boulder,
       will give a presentation on the Creepage and Clearances per UL1950 and
       other international standards.

  Hope to see you all there!!!!

  Richard Georgerian
  Exabyte