From: robert.m...@engineers.com
To: emc-p...@ieee.org
Subject: Distance of Measurements
Date: Wednesday, June 11, 1997 4:11PM

For measuring emissions per CISPR 22B  what is the proper distance for
the placement of the antenna?

Is it 3m?  or 10m?

  [I'm running across reputable labs that claim there is nothing wrong
  with measuring everything at 3m, just like FCC B.]

                                         - Robert -
                                  robert.m...@engineers.com
                                       AJM Electronics

 ---
 ~ OLX 2.1 TD ~ You'd be surprised how much it costs to look this cheap.