Years ago I had the opportunity of working with a top flight consultant
on ESD and the human-body model. The only manufacturer that produced an
ESD simulator that ACCURATELY reflected the Human Body pulse was Andy
Hish. The ESD simulators today produce a facimile of the true ESD
event in the interest of test consistency.

Of all the simulators I have tried, I like the Schaffner. I find the
controls easy to use - it even has a counter. This is of most importance
to someone as easily distracted as me!! Most of all I like that fact the
10cm separation between the EUT (tabletop) and the gun is built into the
design. Very nice.

Charles Grasso
EMC Engineer
StorageTek