Bill,

I feel a bit like a PR rep. for Standards Australia and the SMA today.

Both the C-tick and the RCM are available as software and hard copy
format from Standards Australia. The catch is that you need to supply a
copy of an authorization to use the mark from the relevant regulator.
Foreign manufacturers will need to obtain a copy if required from their
Australian agent, representative etc.

A representation of the C-tick is available on the SMA web site,
http://www.sma.gov.au.

A specification for the RCM is in;

AS/NZS4417 Marking of electrical products to indicate compliance with
regulators  Part 1: General rules for use of the mark.

On Wed, 15 Jan 1997, Bill Lyons wrote:

> In message <pine.ult.3.95.970115070827.27600a-100...@clix.jna.com.au>
> Chris Healy wrote:
>
> Chris,
>
> Can you advise where definitive representations of the C-tick and RCM can
> be obtained?  Quite a number of people (myself included) would like to
> know what they actually look like.
>
> Art Michael <amich...@connix.com> is one of those who have been asking
> this.
>
> Regards, Bill.
>
> --
> Bill Lyons - b...@lyons.demon.co.uk / w.ly...@ieee.org

Chris Healy
Liaison Manager, Standards and Approvals

email       : ch...@jna.com.au          JNA Telecommunications Limited
Ph (direct) : +61 2 9935 5728         16 Smith St, Chatswood, NSW 2067
Fax         : +61 2 9417 3862           AUSTRALIA