Perhaps I should have been more explicit in my response to Tania.  UL does
not "require" evaluation of Class 2 powered product, but _will now_ evaluate
Class 2 powered products, whereas they flat refused to in the past.

I hope this clarifies what I intended to say.

Regards,

Peter L. Tarver
Nortel
ptar...@nt.com