For a screened room to function as a screened room, no earth is required.
It's the metal conduit of the shielding material that will be reference
potential
(if you insist : ground) for all measurements. All external cables (mains)
should
be filtered to this reference potential, preferably to the outside surface
of the
room wall.
>From point of electrical safety some GROUNDING with wire can be
justified, but this will not influence performance in any way.

If it does, something in your measurement setup is very wrong.

Regards

Gert Gremmen

== Ce-test, Qualified testing ==
Consultants in EMC, Electrical safety and Telecommunication
Compliance tests for European standards and ce-marking
Member of NEC / IEC  committee for EMC.
Our Web presence: http://www.cetest.nl
List of current harmonized standards http://www.cetest.nl/emc-harm.htm
15 great tips for the EMC-designer http://www.cetest.nl/features01.htm