        From:   andreas.tho...@toshiba-teg.com
[SMTP:andreas.tho...@toshiba-teg.com]
        Sent:   Wednesday, October 28, 1998 5:34 AM
        To:     emc-pstc
        Subject:        Heat Warning

        Dear All,

        I like to ask you for your comment regarding following case:

        If there is a portable IT product which bottom surface can
become hot
        (around 49°C) during use, would you recommend to put a warning
label onto
        the product or would you consider a warning in the operator's
manual as
        sufficient ?

         Thank you for your comments

        Kind regards