Hello,
I know
ANRISTU Corporation (http:\\www.anritsu.com) - they produce spectrum
analyzers, pre-amplifiers

and

KIKISUI Electronics corp.
3-1175, SHINMARUKO-HIGHASI, NAKAHARA-KU, KAWASAKI-CITY, JAPAN,
TEL 044(411)0111, FAX 044(433)5647

they produce testers and sourses (for instance general purpose AC sourse
- for IEC 1000-4-11)

Hope it will help you,

Krzysztof Sieczkarek
Laboratory of Automatic Identification Techniques
Institute of Logistics and Warehousing
Poznan, Poland
fax +48 61 8526376
http://www.ilim.poznan.pl/la/index_E.html