Please note that the correct spelling is KIKUSUI.  Of course, this has
nothing to do with your original question.  I don't think they make any EMC
or ESD equipment.

Another reputable test instrument maker is Yokogawa (YEW).  They are
probably the largest in Japan.  They do make spectrum analyzers,
preselectors, amplifiers, etc.

Boa sorte,

Egon Varju

>If you need a Hi-Pot tester try KIKISUI I like mine and its was made in
>Japan!
>I'm not sure if they have a web site but a search on kikisui shouldn't
>bring up too many matches.
>
>Hope this helps.
>
>Jeff Bailey
>SST / a division of Woodhead Canada limited

 Egon H. Varju, P.Eng.
 CSA Pacific Region
 Tel:   1-604-244-6640       HAVE MODEM  -  WILL TRAVEL
 Fax:   1-604-244-6600
 E-mail:        eva...@csi.com
                var...@csa.ca
                e...@varju.bc.ca