Lisa,

This depends on who was the tester and issuer of your 61010 report.
If it was your own company then CSA will need to retest.  Your report
will be of use. If however it is an agency such as UL or TUV
or ETL etc. this may be treated differently provided that the product
is the same in all respects. Matters such as ratings etc. may
need to change to reflect the AC voltage differences.  In some cases
if it was done by a CB body some or any testing could be avoided
provided that A) CSA and the body that tested your product are
CB scheme members
              B) Both countries?bodies are members of the 1010 agreement
that may exist in the CB scheme(not all follow this)
              C) The product is the same
              D) The approval is up to date at the time of application.

Contacting CSA directly would be a good idea and they could advise
you. When you make contact have the information I've listed above
ready to give/tell CSA.

CSA is not the only body approved to approve to CSA standards.

Regards

G. Rae Dulmage, B. Comm.,
President TelApprove Services Corporation
(613) 257-3015