Hello

Here is the basics on 461D

MIL-STD-461 D
EMI
CE101 replaces CE01
CE102 up to 10MHz No Narrow or Wide band only Peak Band.
CE03 test is gone
CE07 test is gone
CS101 replaces CS01
CS02 test is gone
CS06 test is gone
CS114  Bulk Current Injection is combo replacement of CS02 whole sprectrum
& RS03 low end sprectrum
RE101 was 50KHz  now 100KHz replaces RE01
RE102 up to 18 GHz replaces RE02
RS101 was 50KHz now 100KHz replaces RS01
RS02 test is gone
RS103 replaces RS03