Koh,

You can continue to import product with the N555 code on it if your
importer (N123) has a written agreement with importer N555 to do so. Your
importer will need to maintain this letter in his files for ACA audits.

I know that this has come up recently and that the ACA has accepted this
procedure, in fact they have required it. Check with them.

Dick Shultz

On 3/2/99 8:36 AM WOODS, RICHARD <wo...@sensormatic.com> said