Hi,
I have a doubts here regarding the Australia EMC framework.

Electronic products importing into AS/NZ requires to comply to EMI
(emission) requirement and the respsonble party need to declare the DoC.
He would need to hold the DoC with supporting documents. Test reports from
recognise test house would be preferred.

Let narrow down to the following assumption.
The electronic product does not have connection to telephone network and no
AC power input.
The responsible party be an importer. And all products from my company is
imported thru them.
The test house is either NATA accredited or having MRA with NATA
accreditation.
The C-Tick mark is having supplier code used on the label.

Now the situation is that our importer has registered with ACA(say having
N123). We are purchasing/OEM products from supplier A. The supplier A is
having their Australian importer (say N555) on the product label. What are
my options for importing the product into AS/NZ in respect to which
supplier code to use.

Questions:
1) Are we allow to use N555? If yes, what documents, proof or/and letters
do we need from the supplier?
2) Do our importer needs to declare the DoC?
3) If we are requesting the supplier to change the brandname on the product
label, is N555 still applicable? How about change of model # too?

4) If we are to remove N555 on the product and use N123, is re-testing
required?
5) If there's product non-conformance found in the market, who will be the
responsible one? Who would be audited, and for worst case, who would be fine?

Your feedback/advice is much appreciated.

Regards
Koh