Dear Folks,

I have a product with an UL/TUV UL1950/EN 60 950 Approved 100-240 Vac rated
switching power supply.  Manufacturer has means for 110-370 Vdc connection
to this power supply. My question is can this be done without additional
tests? If tests are necessary, what kind of tests are required? My only
fear is that the X and Y-capacitors and fuse are rated for 250 Vac.

Any inputs would be greatly appreciated.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
RTTE Directive Seminar
Renaissance Hotel, Tel-Aviv
12th January 2000. For details: