Korea (KOLAS) is a signatory of APLAC (Asia Pacific Laboratory
Accreditation Cooperation) along with the United States (NVLAP and A2LA).
It is my understanding that, in the near future, this will change the way
Korean approvals are done. I am not sure of the
details.......................can anyone shed further light on what exactly
APLAC will accomplish?

Graham Rae Dulmage <grdulm...@sympatico.ca> on 06/17/99 12:08:00 AM

Please respond to t...@world.std.com