You can get the standard through Bell Labs, Global engineering
documents may also have it. Its long and arduous. It extends the FCC limits
down to 10 Khz or so and up to 10 GHz, You may be required to do some
radiated emissions testing in this range as well as conducted emissions. The
where the FCC has limits they are pretty much the same for the 1089 tests.
They rise above and below this points, but I haven't got the figures in
front of me.
        They required susceptability requirements for surge, and ESD etc
that sort of match the Heavy industrial standards for Europe.
        There is a heck of lot more to it than this - this is just a
ballpark figure. I would certainly recommend that you get at least that
standard and spend a grunch of time looking it over before you make a guess
at whether the supply will meet or not.
        I would also ask the client why he wants these tests. If it is going
into end use equipment that is going into a telephone company premises the
end client may have other questions for you like earthquake protection and
fire protection. For the earthquake stuff heavy things like power supplies
are at risk - they like to keep moving after the shaker has tried to change
directions. You may even have to physically burn the power supply to observe
the flame and smoke production during and after the application of flame.
Typically requiring flame classifications of 94v0 and better or components
with an oxegen index greater than 25 (I think). If it is fixed equipment the
flame rating could even go to UL94-5V.
        So lots to think about.
        Gary