Greetings everyone!

I'm interested in the engineering design and construction of a GTEM.

I have the Amp, probe and bi-directional couplers etc for an AR 'Pre
compliance' Immunity Test Cell, and I'm considering designing and
constructing a GTEM to test to the full 1.5 x 1.5 m effective area
called for in EN61000-4-3, for Radiated Immunity Testing.

I'm starting from wave guide theory, but I'd appreciate any input from
any of you folks on the practical side of it, or any ideas on sourcing
materials etc.  Good advice, I know, isn't without cost or an
expenditure of some kind, so I'm sure I can make it worth your while
(reciprocal information, services or WHY? etc...) if you have something
to contribute that will help make this project a success.

Please get back to be via the group, or directly if you like.

Thanks in advance for your help!!

Rob Stirling. P.Eng.
Protocol