Jeff, all,

I would also highly recommend Lee Hill of Silent Solutions,
graduated PhD in EMC, also from UMR (University of Missouri at Rolla.)
Silent Solutions' web site is:

        http://www.silent-solutions.com/

Lee (don't call him Dr. Hill--he's not one for titles)
has conducted his one-day "Design for EMC" course at Sun
Microsystems several times.

I have not taken his "Applied EMC for PC Board Designers"
course, but this sounds exactly what you are looking for.

Good Luck,
Dan