Jeff,

I recently took the UMR EMC Principles Lab and 40 Hr. Video course, and
highly recommend it.  While the Video course was (is - I am still finishing
it up) great, the lab course was definitely worth the week stay in Rolla.
 (Bring a book of crosswords - there is not a whole lot to do in Rolla!)
 The hands on Lab course was very well put together, I got allot out of it.
 Dr. Van Doren and Todd Hubing are excellent instructors, and the expertise
of the graduate students who helped with the experiment and presentations
was very impressive.  I have taken many EMC related classes and seminars,
and the UMR course was by far the best.  If you do make it to Rolla for the
lab course, be sure to tour their nuclear reactor!

Just my $.02

Sincerely,

Randy Flinders
Chairman
Orange County Chapter
IEEE EMC Society
(714) 513-8012 voice
(714) 513-8265 fax
r.flind...@ieee.org

Note: The opinions expressed herein represent my personal views and in no
way represent the position or opinions of the IEEE, The EMC Society, or my
employer.