From: Leslie Bai [mailto:leslie_...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 1999 2:29 PM
To: emc-p...@ieee.org
Subject: Temperature probe

Hello, group:

Seems that my question is not relavent
to this group but hope someone there
could help.

I am looking for an ACCURATE temperature
probe ( accuracy is about +/- 1 degree C
from -50 to +80 degree C). It will be used
to measure the microwave frequency
drifting over the temperature. It will be put
in a temperature chamber. Although the
chamber has a temeprature display, it's
not accurate as we expected (about +/-3 degree C),
 thus we need a more accurate probe to perform
the  measurement.

If you have any info or similiar probe, pls
kindly let me know - the brand, model, etc...

Thanks in advance.
Leslie
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/991006/ca_digit_m_1.html

=====