Hi Rick:

>   Do any of you know where I can find a 1 1/4" fuse, that meets IEC 127 (EN
>   60127)?

As I recall, IEC 127 does not include the 1-1/4 inch
dimensions, and therefore there are no IEC 127 fuses
in the 1-1/4 inch dimensions.

Indeed, this would be dangerous as the methods of rating
fuses is different between IEC 127 and UL/CSA standards.
Consequently, a 3-amp IEC 127 rated fuse cannot directly
replace a 3-amp UL/CSA rated fuse.

At one time, several fuseholder manufacturers made fuse-
holders that would accept either the 5 x 20 mm fuse or
the 1-1/4 inch fuse.  This would be one way of solving
your problem (although it does require changing the
fuseholder).

Best regards,
Rich