I have a product that has an LCD display with an Inverter that operates at
100Khz 2KV and I believe is capable of supplying 6.5mA The question is does it
require a fire enclosure?
If it does what are the requirements for the flamability of the screen and any
plastic protective covers fitted to it. The screen is quite large, about the
size of a laptop PC screen. Perhaps some laptop PC manufacturers might have some
ideas? are there any other things I must consider when using such a device apart
from, obviously, insulation of the HT.
Regards,
    Duncan.