        From:   Brian At Work [SMTP:bkundew...@qtm.net]
        Sent:   Friday, September 10, 1999 3:48 PM
        To:     IEEE Group
        Subject:        Ground Bond Testers

        Hello Everyone,

        If I have a product that is rated 40 amps at 230V~, I assume I will
have to perform Ground Bond Testing at Twice the Rated current per EN61010-1
section 6.5.1.2 which would be 80 amps.  I have checked by regular sources
and have only found testers that goes to around 30 amps.

        Can anyone send me a source to purchase a Ground Bond Tester that
goes up to maybe 100 amps?

        If such a device does not exist, can anyone give me their
recommendations on how to best perform this test?

        Thank you and best regards,
        Brian Kunde