The original post said :
EN 50116 for ITE specifies the earthing terminal or earthing contact may not
exceed 0.1 ohms when 1.5 times the current capacity of hazardous circuits is
applied, but not more than 25 A (ac or dc) for 60 seconds.

My copy of EN50116 specifies the time as being "for the time required to
obtain a meaningful reading". I don't think this has been changed.

As far as the test required for CSA - look in your CSA Test Report on your
product under "Factory Tests".

For UL, in the "Standardized Appendix Pages" for IT Equipment (NWGQ),
(See Subject 1950 and 1459 letter from UL dated October 26, 1998)
you will see that the Production Line Grounding Continuity Test only
requires "any suitable continuity indicating device such as an ohmmeter,
a battery and buzzer combination, or the like", with no mention of a
specific current or time.

Regards,
John Crabb, Development Excellence (Product Safety) ,
NCR  Financial Solutions Group Ltd.,  Kingsway West, Dundee, Scotland. DD2
3XX
E-Mail :john.cr...@scotland.ncr.com
Tel: +44 (0)1382-592289  (direct ). Fax +44 (0)1382-622243.   VoicePlus
6-341-2289.