Dear Group,

I'm making a study on EMC & Safety Standards, and some questions
appeared. I'd like to post them to the group to see if someone can help
me. The questions are:

# Safety standards seem only to aim the protection the equipment... And
the operator/user of the equipment? Is there any standard for protection
of the user/operator?

# The VCCI Standard is more restrictive than the European Norms (ENs)??

# Is there any standard which covers the effects of Non-Ionizing
Radiation (Electromagnetic Radiation) on the human health?

I think that's all... Thanks in advance for those who can help!

Best Regards,

                Muriel
Muriel Bittencourt de Liz
GRUCAD - Grupo de Concepção e Análise de Dispositivos Eletromagnéticos
Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina
Caixa Postal - 476     88040-900 - Florianópolis - SC - BRASIL
Fone: +55.48.331.9649 - Fax: +55.48.234.3790
e-mail: mur...@grucad.ufsc.br
ICQ#: 9089332