Barry:

I don't think the 1996 version of Montrose's book is good. Though there are
many useful design rules listed, the reason behind is not explained very
clearly. I also attended a course on PCB EMC design conducted by Mr.
Montrose himself and I have to say I was quite disappointed.

I second your recommendation for the second and third book listed on the
wegb page (I havn't read the first one I would like to), plus Paul's
Introduction to EMC.

Regards

Qu Pingyu