Hi Ron,

I've posted reveiws of a number of EMC books at
www.conformity.com/book_store.html

Disclosure: I also sell the books there.

--
Jon D. Curtis, PE

Curtis-Straus LLC             j...@curtis-straus.com
Laboratory for EMC, Safety, NEBS, SEMI-S2 and Telecom
527 Great Road                voice (978) 486-8880
Littleton, MA 01460           fax   (978) 486-8828
http://www.curtis-straus.com