Dear groupe,

I have just started in a new job and are preparing label text for FCC class
B ITE equipment for verification. I would use the §15.105 text in the
manual and the following § 15.19 (3) text on the equipment:

          This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is
          subject to the following
two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2)
this device must accept any interference received, including interference
that may cause undesired operation.

But the production leader say that UL have told them that the following
text on the equipment is OK:

     This equipment complies with the requirements in Part 15 of FCC Rules.
See manual

Where have UL got this text from and is it OK to use this short version ?

Best regards,

Mr. Kim Boll Jensen
i-data, Denmark