From: Knighten, James L [mailto:jk100...@exchange.sandiegoca.ncr.com]
Sent: Friday, April 02, 1999 11:00 AM
To: EMC-PSTC
Subject: RE: RE: Ferrite pads vendors

To All:

Regarding these layers of ferrites that can be placed either above, or below
an IC, a few people have indicated that "they work."

Can anyone be more specific?   What does it mean that "they work?"

Jim

Dr. Jim Knighten                e-mail: jlknigh...@ieee.org
<mailto:jlknigh...@ieee.org>
Senior Consulting Engineer