Hello group,

there is a company called KITAGAWA GmbH. They showed these ferrite pads
on the EMV'99 in Düsseldorf, Germany.
For further information try to contact Mr. Peter Mangold at:
    kitagawa-sa...@t-online.de

Have you ever used these pads? Do you have any experience with them? Please
send some information about the performance of these pads to the group.

Best regards
Iris

 Iris Scheyer       Quality Assurance Engineering
 ELSA AG
 Sonnenweg 11       Phone:    +49-(0)241-606-0
 52070 Aachen       Fax: +49-(0)241-606-2099
 Germany       e-mail:   ische...@elsa.de
               http://www.elsa.de

salba...@hns.com schrieb / wrote  am / at : 30.03.99 20:36:32