Dear colleagues,

I think that it is useful for all of us to read the SCOPE of the Standard
EN50116: "This European Standard defines the routine electrical safety tests
and their procedures to be applied during or after the manufacturing process
of equipment certified or declared as complying with EN60950".

I think that is not too much place for interpretation...."DECLARED AS
COMPLYING WITH EN60950"....all comments will be appreciated regarding this
matter.

Respectfully yours,
Constantin

The opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily those of my employer.

Constantin Bolintineanu, P.Eng.
Product Safety Engineer
DIGITAL SECURITY CONTROLS LTD.
1645 FLINT Rd. TORONTO , ONTARIO, CANADA M3J 2J6
Phone: 1-416-665-8460 extension 2568
Fax:     1-416-665-7753 APPROVAL SERVICES
E-mail: bolin...@dscltd.com