From: owner-emc-p...@ieee.org [mailto:owner-emc-p...@ieee.org]On Behalf
Of Lichtenstein, Ross
Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2000 4:08 PM
To: wo...@sensormatic.com
Cc: emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
Subject: RE: OATS Turntable Canopy

Richard,

I think that if I were trying to make an inexpensive environmental
cover for an OATS turn-table, I would consider using PVC plastic
pipe and fittings, similar to what you may have seen is used to
fabricate patio furniture.  I think you can find all the fittings
necessary to build a simple framework, and then just cover whatever
portion of it you want with black plastic builders film, or those
inexpensive blue plastic tarps found in many discount stores (you
may need to cut out the metal grommets on the tarps and replace them
with any of several available plastic types.

Good luck,

Ross